5 nutrition practices to implement right now!
Not everything you’ve been told about food is true.
See, willpower is a finite thing, so when you try to control your food intake based on willpower, you will lose before long.
Instead, try the following:
1. Eat the most satiating foods to suppress hunger– protein is first in this category (so load up), followed by high fibre carbs (think veggies), then starchy carbs and fats.
2. Avoid hunger/craving triggers– combining foods that are low in protein but high in fat and starch can seriously trigger cravings later in the day.
3. Eat a combination of macronutrients (protein, fat, carb) to tame hunger and cravings– this will be more helpful than eating just one macronutrient at a time
4. Drink only calorie-free beverages
5. Chew your food longer– count how many times you chew before swallowing normally then aim to double it. You’ll be shocked by how much less you eat
Have you ever tried any of these before? Which one will you try first?
If you’ve struggled with your nutrition, we can help! Join us on our 5 Day Reset programme, which is all totally online and FREE. Simply register here!
Yours in health,